Jaap van Till specializes in international commercial agreements and litigation. He has particular experience in advising Dutch and foreign based companies regarding cross border commercial and corporate agreements in a wide range of industries. Jaap also focuses on competition law and advises clients regarding the implementation of distribution structures and compliance with competition law rules. He has extensive experience in advising clients operating nationally and internationally on compliance with the European Commission’s Block Exemption Regulation and accompanying Guidelines on Vertical Agreements. Jaap has extensive experience in the field of commercial litigation regarding commercial transactions including issues of private international law.
– Country Expert for The Netherlands and Council member at the International Distribution Institute (IDI)
– Member of the ICC Task Force on franchising
– Member of the ICC Task Force on Commercial Agency & Distribution
– Vice Chairman of the Dutch Association for distribution-, franchise- and agency law (DFA)
– Vertrauensanwalt of the Centralvereinigung Deutscher Wirtschaftsverbände für Handelsvermittlung und Vertrieb (CDH)
– Legal Adviser of the Dutch Association of Furniture Agents and Importers (VIIA)
Dutch, English, German and French.
Phone: +31 20 347 37 33